Terms & Conditions
Junction Arts Festival
2020 Ticket Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing your tickets. Junction reserves the right to change or add information without notification.
- All conditions shown on the ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives communicated at the Venue.
- A ticket may not, without prior consent of the Festival, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser from the Festival or any subsequent ticket holder.
- If a ticket is sold or used in breach of condition 2, the Festival reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. A ticket is only valid when purchased from the Festival. Authorised ticket sellers available until Sunday 6 September 2020:
- Online at www.junctionartsfestival.com.au,
- Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Ticket prices include GST. A 3% card fee applies for each transaction.
- When purchasing a concession rate and/or Companion Card ticket, your concession card must be presented when purchasing your ticket and also at the venue when entering the show. If you do not present your concession card, you may be refused entry or required to pay to upgrade your ticket.
- All tickets are non refundable except in circumstances such as the cancellation of a performance.
- All tickets are unable to be exchanged once purchased.
- By purchasing this ticket you agree you are physically able to participate in this show. You agree to take direction from Junction Arts Festival personnel at all times and participate in a safe manner.
- The event will continue rain, hail, snow or sunshine. Cancellation will only occur if conditions are deemed unsuitable.
- All Junction events are ‘General Admission’ and do not have allocated seating.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable time during an event. For certain events, latecomers may not be admitted to the performance.
- The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission and/or request anyone to leave for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or annoyance. Anyone refused admission or removed for these behaviours will not be allowed into the Venue nor will they have tickets refunded. These include but are not limited to the following circumstances;
- If the ticket has been sold or used in breach of condition 2;
- If the ticket holder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by Security;
- If the ticket holder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs;
- If the ticket holder participates in dangerous activities.
- Entry to all Junction Arts Festival Venues is at your own risk. The Festival and the owner of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained while entering or within the Venue caused by negligence on the ticket holder’s behalf.
- Still images, sound or video recording are not permitted at Junction events due to copyright law unless Junction Arts Festival has given authorisation. Junction Arts Festival reserves the right to take photo, sound and video recordings. Ticket holders consent to Junction Arts Festival taking photos, filming and sound recording as members of the audience for documentation and promotional purposes only.
- Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photographic identification. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue. No BYO alcohol. Drinks are available from the Festival Hub, Club Barbezat.
- By providing your personal contact details you agree to be contacted by Junction Arts Festival for promotion and survey related correspondence related to the 2018 Festival. You have the option of opting out to receive correspondence from Junction at any time. Junction will not release any person’s contact details to anyone.
- In the case of emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official Festival directives.
- If you feel at any time you or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened, contact the nearest Junction Arts Festival representative.
- If patrons are not satisfied in any way with the service received, please let Junction know via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 03 6331 1309 or mail at PO Box 5376, Launceston TAS 7250.